Life at Blue Logic
Blue Logic Digital promotes a diverse yet inclusive culture that supports the needs and interests of all individuals and partners.
Our extraordinary team of experts and consultants is based in Dubai, with international expertise that serves the diverse cross-cultural needs of several brands.
We are passionate about the exploration with technology and believe in presenting our best foot forward through collaborative efforts .
We stay ahead of the game by learning, adapting, implementing, acting, and creating a legacy. Each individual at Blue Logic contributes to another individual’s growth through shared perspectives, open discussions, and a drive for curiosity.
What would make you the best candidate?
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create Native iOS / Android applications run on multiple devices
- Design the data and presentation layer of the application’s front-end
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code
- Implement pixel-perfect UI’s that match designs with an eye for UX is a must.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Execute unit and integration tests of the application to ensure it works well on a different platform.
- Take ownership of the task and execute it to perfection in the agreed time.
- Develop excellent React Native components, which will contribute to the development of a final application
- Follows all the coding standards that are set by the project owner at our end.
- English language proficiency
- 5+ years of professional experience in React Native
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Proficient in using Git as a control system
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Work with tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.