Life at Blue Logic
Blue Logic Digital promotes a diverse yet inclusive culture that supports the needs and interests of all individuals and partners.
Our extraordinary team of experts and consultants is based in Dubai, with international expertise that serves diverse cross-cultural needs for several brands.
We are passionate about exploration with technology and believe in presenting our best foot forward through collaborative efforts .
We stay ahead of the game by learning, adapting, implementing, acting, and creating a legacy. Each individual at Blue Logic contributes to another individual’s growth through shared perspectives, open discussions, and a drive for curiosity.
What would make you the best candidate?
- Python Developer with 4+ years exp to build functional and efficient server-side applications.
- Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers.
- Your goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable code.
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code.
- Execute unit and integration tests of the application to ensure it works well on a different platform.
- Take ownership of the task and execute it to perfection in the agreed time.
- Follows all the coding standards that are set by the project owner at our end.
- Integrate front-end components into applications.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code.
- Coach junior team members.
- Builds efficient back-end features in Python.
- Implements software enhancements and suggests improvements wherever required.
- Solid experience as a Python Developer.
- Experienced and comfortable using Linux based systems.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services – basic server and access management.
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g., Django, Flask).
- Experience in developing and consuming API (e.g. REST, SOAP) and Documentation with Postman.
- Hands-on experience of basic DB designing and integration (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL).
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Experience using tools such as Jira, Postman.
- Experience in chatbot development (Rasa Framework).