Life at Blue Logic
Blue Logic Digital promotes a diverse yet inclusive culture that supports the needs and interests of all individuals and partners.
Our extraordinary team of experts and consultants is based in Dubai, with international expertise that serves diverse cross-cultural needs for several brands.
We are passionate about exploration with technology and believe in presenting our best foot forward through collaborative efforts .
We stay ahead of the game by learning, adapting, implementing, acting, and creating a legacy. Each individual at Blue Logic contributes to another individual’s growth through shared perspectives, open discussions, and a drive for curiosity.
What would make you the best candidate?
- Hands-on experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Your goal is to create high-quality products that meet customer needs.
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code.
- Execute unit and integration tests of the application to ensure it works well on a different platform.
- Take ownership of the task and execute it to perfection in the agreed time.
- Follows all the coding standards that are set by the project owner at our end.
- Integrate front-end components into applications.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Experience using tools such as TFS or GIT, Jira, Postman.
- Senior .Net (Preferably C#) Developer with 4+ years exp to build and maintain functional and efficient web applications.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Proven experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- .NET CORE/5/6 experience including Services oriented architecture, Web Services, and experience of developing and consuming API Restful APIs.
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services – basic server and access management.
- Hands-on experience of basic DB designing and integration on MS SQL Server.
- Should be able to develop and DB objects views, stored procedures and complex SQL queries.
- Hands-on experience working on SSIS and SSRS.