Life at Blue Logic
Blue Logic Digital promotes a diverse yet inclusive culture that supports the needs and interests of all individuals and partners.
Our extraordinary team of experts and consultants is based in Dubai, with international expertise that serves diverse cross-cultural needs for several brands.
We are passionate about exploration with technology and believe in presenting our best foot forward through collaborative efforts .
We stay ahead of the game by learning, adapting, implementing, acting, and creating a legacy. Each individual at Blue Logic contributes to another individual’s growth through shared perspectives, open discussions, and a drive for curiosity.
What would make you the best candidate?
- Deliver projects of moderate risk and complexity, within the allocated time and budget with high quality and client satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary delivery lead and internal and external point of contact for their projects.
- Develop project plan and other supporting documents such as business requirement document or functional requirement document, test scenarios & test cases.
- Produce and manage timelines in accordance with the constraints identified.
- Lead and engage in internal and external communications regarding all aspects of the project, including technical discussions.
- Produce and communicate internal and external project status reports and maintain all necessary project documentation.
- Facilitate problem-solving discussions as well as team and client meetings.
- Implement existing methodologies and utilize the given toolset to manage projects.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues internally and externally.
- Any other reasonable or necessary activity required by management or leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Computer/IT Engineering/B.Tech.
- Proven understanding of standard project methodologies.
- Proven understanding/capability of project documentation at any stage.
- Proven ability to deliver low to moderate risk projects, with demonstrable skills that show the ability to manage projects of moderate levels of risk and complexity.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal communication skills, time management, with a proven ability to do this at a management level internally and externally.
- Experience working with clients and within scopes of work.